To make things as easy as possible for our customers, we have made our shipping rates very simple. We offer free shipping for orders of $100 or more, and $15 flat rate shipping for orders under $100 (before taxes, shipping in Canada only, some exclusions apply and will be listed on the product pages as IN-STORE PICK UP, FREE STORE PICK UP, or STANDARD SHIPPING only). Because some parts of Canada have limited delivery service and incur very high shipping charges, we are not able to offer free and flat rate shipping to all parts of the country. If you request shipping to such an area we will email you after you place your order with the most cost effective shipping option utilizing one of our carriers.
For free local pick up in-store, please select the Store Pick Up option on the Shopping Cart page. We will call you when your package is ready to be picked up and inform you of our pick up day/time.
Where We Ship To
We ship to destinations across Canada, however unfortunately at this time we are not able to ship orders to Quebec, Nunavut, or the Northwest Territories. We do not ship internationally.
Carriers Utilized to Ship Items We primarily use Canada Post to deliver our orders.
Order Turn-Around-TimeIt is important to us that we ship your purchase as quickly as possible. Most items ship within 3 business days* and are typically delivered within 5-7 business days*.
In some instances when items are thought to be in stock but are not available you will be notified via email of the options available to you prior to your order shipping. Please note we reserve the right not to ship any orders for any reason. If your order has a problem and cannot be shipped, we will contact you with a potential resolution.
*We ship Monday to Friday (business days), excluding statutory holidays. Shipping time to some parts of the country may be up to 9 business days.
If an item on your order goes on backorder we will ship you any part of your order that is currently in stock. As soon as backordered items become available, we will ship you the rest of your order as soon as possible.
Shipment Policy Guidelines: Accepting Your Order
In order for any product(s) purchased to qualify for return, the following shipment policy guidelines must be followed:
- You must be present to receive, inspect, & sign for your delivery.
- Before signing/receiving the package:
- Ensure you received the correct number of packages
- Check for any damage or problems with the package
- Your signature indicates acceptance, and if you simply sign without inspecting the packaging or its contents, then you are accepting the shipment “as is.” Please ensure you inspect the package(s) prior to signing, including the packing slip. If there is any damage to the package(s) or missing packages, please make a note of this with the shipping company prior to accepting. If damages or shortages are not recorded the shipping company will not honour insurance claims and unfortunately our return policy will not apply.
- Please take photos of the damaged package prior to opening and reference our Damaged Goods Return Guidelinesto return the items.
- Immediately unpack all contents to ensure that you were shipped the correct items. If there are any damages or shortages inside the package, they must be reported immediately (within 24 hours) using our Online Return Policy.
Returns, Cancellations and Exchanges Policy
Online Return Policy: How to return an itemLizzy Lee and Me appreciates your business and is confident you will be happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly refund or exchange unused, regular priced merchandise within 14 days of purchase with a receipt and all original packaging (some exceptions apply – please see Return Exceptions below for more details). To process a return, complete the following steps:
- Please email [email protected] with your request to return or exchange the merchandise, with an image of the receipt.
- After reviewing your request, we will assign you a return authorization within 2 business days.
- Mail your returned item to: Unit 83A 1644 Hillside Ave, Victoria V8T 2C5, Canada
- Be sure to include with your return a printed version of your email request and a copy of your receipt.
The cost of shipping the item back to Lizzy Lee and Me will be at the purchaser’s expense. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that may have been paid on the order. Lizzy Lee and Me is not responsible for items that may have become lost, stolen or damaged in shipment.
For any products purchased online or in-store, the following criteria must be met to be returnable:
- All products must be unused and in the original packaging.
- All original documents, components and accessories must be included as received.
- Products must be in as-new condition with no indications of use or damage.
- Products must have been purchased at regular price. Sale items are a final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Products must not be a special order or final sale item.
- Product must be eligible for return (please see Return Exceptions below).
Return Exceptions (Online and In-Store)
Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered in any way will not be accepted for return or exchange and must meet the above criteria in order to be returnable. In addition, for safety, personal hygiene or other reasons, we do not accept returns or exchanges on any personal care products including haircare, hair accessories, earrings, nail polish.
Damaged Goods Return GuidelinesDamaged items must be reported within 24 hours of receiving your order. Please take pictures of the damaged package prior to opening and email them immediately to [email protected] and include your Order Number in the subject line. We will contact you within 2 business days of receipt to discuss a resolution.
Online Cancellation PolicyDue to our commitment to process online orders as quickly as possible, cancellation requests must be submitted within 6 hours from the time of order. Please send your cancellation request to [email protected] and provide your Order Number in the subject line, as well as a reason for cancellation within the email. Please note that sending in a cancellation request does not mean that your order is immediately cancelled. Cancelled orders will be confirmed in writing via email. In the event that your order cannot be cancelled, please refer to the return policy.
In the case where an order is undeliverable or not picked up at a postal office after multiple attempts, and is then shipped back to us, shipping fees both ways will become the responsibility of the purchaser. In such a case where an order is undeliverable and is returned to us by the shipping company, the actual shipping fees both ways will be deducted from any refunds owed to the customer upon receipt of the undeliverable order, regardless of whether the order qualified for flat rate or free shipping.